View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 08:42 AM   #6
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
I've been here a long time and have to say this -

No one bashes ANYONE for having a tiny - it's the people BREEDING tinies ....and there are some people out there breeding very very small females - that's only done so THEY can make more money.

I've never seen one post where a member was bashed for having a tiny yorkie - they're adorable !

a warning about having a small yorkie is very different than bashing someone. one of my very good friends has a very small little female - she would NEVER EVER breed her - and she'll tell you it's much more stressful with a smaller one - She has 2 yorkies - and worries much more about her little one as they can get hurt so easily. but it's not Bashing to offer information on the size differences & what to expect.
I completely agree 100% with this statement. Warning and bashing are 2 COMPLETELY different things. Some people just don't comprehend the amount of time, energy, and effort is required of a teeny tiny yorkie puppy. I would rather WARN people BEFORE they buy a teeny tiny than to have to see more people come here saying they lost their teeny tiny yorkie puppy to hypoglocemia.
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!