View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 08:37 AM   #1
ccorder
Yorkie Yakker

Default All New.....need Help

Hello Everyone. I have been reading all of your postings over the past week. I learned a great deal from all you. After being a VICTIM of a SCAM that happened a couple of weeks ago, our new little baby will be here Christmas Eve. In short this is my story.....My husband and I decided to give our daughter (5yrs old) who is an only child and new friend - some to give her LOVE to. What better a YORKIE, which I think is the most beautiful breed. We looked locally with no luck for a girl, so then searched the net. I discovered a website www.domesticsale.com that had numerous ones for sale. I found one, emailed the person, who in return sent pics and the whole 9yrds. This went on from December 4th-9th. The lady was "hearing impaired" and could only communicate through emails (I KNOW I KNOW BIG RED FLAG) I was so anxious and excited and put my trust in her. I wanted to get some type of confirmation through registration, confirmation of airlines or docs, but she said she would not be able to send them to me until I sent her a deposit - so I did ..... through WU (I did not know until after I saw all of your postings about sending WU was a NONO). My husband and I had never purchased anything through an individual before so was not sure how this all worked. I know we should have done more research. Anyway, my baby was to be delivered on the 16th of December. She was flying out of Missoouri to Alabama. Well, the money was received and all she needed to do was book flight and send me confirmation number - IT NEVER HAPPENED. There of course is more to the story, but I have had to deal with my own stupidity and the fact that I had the WOOL COMPLETELY PULLED OVER MY EYES just makes me SICK.

My husband and I were bound and determined that the person was NOT going to crush not only our heart but our little girl's on CHRISTMAS MORNING so we started searching again. We found our little baby who is a little older but that is just fine. She is SOOOOOOOOOOO precious and absolutely the best laid back puppy - she is going to fit into our family just perfect.

I am so sorry this is so long, but I new I needed to share a little of my story with all of you in hopes that you all share the same with others looking to buy.

These are the things I need to know - and where else to find the info but from you all.

Shampoo/Condition - what and where to purchase
Food - I got Royal Canine but what amount and I got puppy formula not YT formula - is that right?
Brush - what kind and where to purchase
toothbrush/paste - what kind and where to purchase
Puppypads - she is trained on these so I think I got this okay
Treats - No Greenies I know but what do you all suggest

If you have any other information I would GREATLY appreciate it.
Thanks so much for your time. I will post pictures of her next week.

Courtney
ccorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!