View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 08:29 AM   #1
mandy22
Yorkie Talker

Default I am NOT trying to start a fight.

I have been visiting as a guest for several months now. I have read wonderful posts but have been amazed on some others. Yorkietalk I thought would be wonderful to chat on. I have two yorks and the one is a tiny 3 pound one. The other is 6 pounds. I have noticed many people bashing others for having a tiny yorkie and I dont understand this. Many on here are so quick to judge and claim these tiny ones are unhealthy and no one should buy them. I have no problem with people being concerned of a dogs health but do you have to be ignorant when making comments about this issue? If so many of you think the small ones are bad to purchase then why are so many people on here complaining that their dogs havent stayed as small as breeders promised? I lost count on how many times I have read people saying their dog grew bigger. Practically everyone of these people then go on to say it doesnt matter and they love their dog no matter what. Then I realized that many of these same people are the ones putting down the smaller yorks. However, werent you the ones looking to buy a smaller york to begin with? Many of you say size doesnt matter but why then did so many of you when searching for your york look for the smaller ones? Why does it seem wrong to admit on here that you wanted a smaller york and it just didnt happen? I have seen several people get bashed from being honest that they wanted a small york. Whether small or big they are all adorable. But can we try not to bash these little ones. It really makes me think so many people on here are actually jealous. I'm not trying to start a fight but I had to get this off my chest. Everyone here has a beautiful dog and this bashing on each other is sad. I never wished to offend anyone in particular on here but do hope it makes some people think before saying such harsh words to others.
mandy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!