View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 06:28 AM   #9
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerwit
Jenn - i got my beds!!!!!! Shew!!! I was getting worried. They are so cute. Thanks. Remember, if you ever get my man Jimmie #48 stuff let me know. LOL
Yay! I was getting worried too! That took FOREVER to get to you....and the strange thing is, your other stuff from what? last week got there faster??!!! That is very odd!!!! I am just glad you got the package!!!! Whew!!!!
Quote:
[....but I'll never get a shot of mine sleeping....unless I move them into my office......hmmmmm....just had an idea .....Thanks for giving it to me with your picture - I think I CAN get shots of them asleep if I really sneak it
Quote:
The office is the key! I actually had the bed on my desk ( ) - he hopped up there and had a long nap!!!!
Mojo has one on my desk too......okay, he has like four of them around the house! The kids made him a special one for my office -- in fact, he is curled up on his now. Then, my daughter made him one - special because it is from her, then the one I had bought from the man who showed us how to make them and then just one that I wanted because I thought was cute and needed! HA! --hey, you can never have too many beds...right??!!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!