View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 11:17 PM   #10
camly
Mommy to Kikko-man
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry's Mother
Excuse me.... I found it rather rude to be asking such a question when this is a web site that teach us how to love and take care of our Yorkies. If we did ate dog, why are we here ? To see how we can breed them so they can taste like HOT DOGS?
I can't help but reply .. and say HELL YA! seriously i don't know how many 'jokes' and questions i've heard about this. yes i understand if a person is asking out of honest curiosity and seriously wants to know but sometimes i've heard the same remark spoken with a tone of arrogance and disgust. it gets tiring and sad b/c its hard for me to believe that people still have this misconception. its almost the same as going to america and saying 'wow how's the divorce rate or obesity or etc ...' THere are so many other places in the world that have many 'weird' things about it but it all depends on who's point of view you're coming from. so i hope this was asked as honest curiosity to clear up their own misconception.

Anyways, I haven't been to HK YET, but will be going there in a couple of weeks ... i hear its one of the best places to shop. SO very excited!! anyone got any suggestions of where to go???
camly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!