View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 12:42 PM   #7
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutu28
I just wanted to put in the Min Pins still shed, even though they are short-haired. I dont know if that would still affect her daughter's allergies?? Maybe a non-shedding breed would work a little better?? Im sure she has put in alot of research already, but I just wanted to throw that out there!!
Through the years we had Dobermans, love the breed, however ours shedded a lot even with great grooming. I am really sorry to read that they are being discrimenated in getting one from a rescue or animal shelter, due to her daughter being handi capped or the fact her home is too small. I used the word DISCRIMENATION because to me it is. That is not right. I hope you will be able to find the right breed for your niece. I totally agree with the physical thereapist that a pet would be good for your niece and your sister too. Baby Blessing is a world of comfort to Jack as well as myself, we feel very fortunate to have found her after the loss of our Cassie. Please keep us updated in finding one for her. My prayers for your little niece as well as your sister, it is the hardest and most difficult thing in life to have a love one afflicted with a disability such as caused from a stroke or a disease. (((((((((((big hug to you )))))))))) and God bless you for being such a loving and caring sister and auntie.
Patti & Jack and Baby Blessing

Last edited by Baby Blessing; 12-18-2006 at 12:46 PM.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!