View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 08:19 AM   #9
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon's mom
Oh Mojo, now you are set for ANYTHING!!!!!

Jenn - does he actually keep the doggles and boots on???? I keep thinking about boots for Jaxon, especially once we get snow. Just worried that he wouldn't keep them on.
The boots zip and then have a velcro strap, so they are pretty tight. Plus, I got the XS to make sure they were not too big to come off when he ran.

To be honest, walking on the wood floors in the house he had a few problems, you know...lefting his legs up really high when trying to walk, etc. It will take time to get use to that.

BUT once we got outside, he was running in them and everything else. They really fit good. I didn't get one zipped all the way, but it stayed on....I noticed it and then fixed it and he never had a problem either way.

Mojo is use to sunglasses, he has a pair from a long time ago. The doggles are bigger and they will take time to get use to them. He tried to get them off one time last night (by using his paw, pawing at them), but they stayed on. They are big on his little face - not the straps because you can adjust them - just the actual glasses. I bent them in half several times, so maybe they will wrap around his face more. They are cute!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!