View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 04:32 PM   #2
txshopper73
Donating YT 14K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enikuo
What should I do? Take her to court? Report her to the AKC? Get over it and move on?
I think you've answered your own question on this. Since you've had him neutered, what are your reasons for wanting the papers? You have every reason to be upset and you've waited long enough.

Does this breeder live close to you where you can just drive over there and get the papers???

Do you have ANYTHING in writing from the breeder that states that once she received proof of the neuter, she'd give you the papers? e.g. contracts, written agreements, etc.

I had problems getting papers from a breeder once. Long story short, sent my demand letter (which I received from the courts) and I received the papers the very next day. Turns out the breeder lied about the actual age of the pup and I received the pup when he was a little over 6 weeks.

You can contact AKC about this (as I did) but they did nothing about my situation...I was basically on my own. If she's gotten papers pulled from one of her studs, then AKC already knows about her and may be more willing to do something...but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!