View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 08:27 PM   #1
Tink's Mom
With Indy In My Heart
Donating Member

Default Please pray for Tink's Poodle brother

Indy had a grand mal seizure this morning when I was getting ready for work. It was terrible to watch and all I could do was put him on the floor and wait. He was so confused after and couldn't walk because he injured his back during the seizure. Plus he peed all over himself and my bed! He was terribly upset about that.
I have to keep him sedated because of the injury to his back - no break but herniated disks. He's 17 yrs old and won't stay in a crate 'cause he was never crate trained. I can't let Tink be around him 'cause you know how puppies are. But she misses him so much and cries for him. He's pretty out of it because of the pain nedication to keep him sedated. The vet said Indy may recover but he won't know for a couple of days if his back will heal or not. If he doesn't get better in a couple of days the vet recommended that I let him go. I don't know how I can do that but I don't want him to suffer. I guess it's a good thing I got Tink last month to help me through this. She sure is a little hugger and kisser.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!