View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 04:10 PM   #4
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
This is so hilarious to read because I do the EXACT same thing, Des!!!!!!!!! Hobbs never goes potty in the house anymore, but whenever Hootie does and I see it, I quickly pick it up and flush it before hubby sees it because if hubby sees it, I know she'll get in big trouble and I know she doesn't mean to do it, so I help her cover it up.

And I am sure Annika tried to wake you like usual but since you've been sick and taking meds, you probably just didn't hear her. I am ALWAYS the one that gets up in the middle of the night and takes the dogs out, but the other night, hubby ended up waking up and taking them because I didn't hear them rustling around! That was the first night EVER I didn't hear them! I guess I was REALLY tired!

And I don't think it'll become a habit for her to potty in the bed. I'm sure she'll continue to try to wake you from now on like she usually does because they don't like to potty where they sleep.
That's exactly what I do tooooooo . . .try to cover up so my hubby does not get upset. Well, sometimes I think it is because I am working long hours in the dungeon and misses me that he takes it on my kids but most of the time he's okay. He occassionally will get up or wake me up as Annika seems to wake him up instead of me

I too am pretty quick to get up if and when I know Annika needs to go but when getting out of bed because I have to work . . .man that is always a hard thing to do . .why is that I don't think I am ever in the office on time good thing I have a wonderful boss and they spoil me . . . so another reason why it is so hard to quit my job. (sorry I am rambling here ).
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!