View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 03:59 PM   #2
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_b_13_44
I was watching Inside Edition this Wednesday morning and I could not believe my eyes!! They showed how at the border of Mexico and the United States how people don't just smuggle drugs and immigrants, but now DOGS and these are all kinds of puppies from MANY different breeds. These puppies were in bird cages, crates, 18 gallon crates with the TOPS, clothes baskets and the parents that were used for the breeding were all kept together in one massive cage with plastic drapery covering them up. Also when these people wanted to sell their dogs, they would just walk up to people on the street waiving their dogs in their hands yelling they were for sale. One man was selling a Yorkie-poo puppy for $150 and said for an additional fee he could smuggle it across the border for you. When i saw this segment i really cried the whole time. How could people do this to another living creature? I just wanted to see if anyone else saw how cold these people are being. I just want to go and scoop all of them out of there and give them to EXCELLENT HOMES because that is what they deserve. And i wanted to write this thread because these people are selling their puppies to unsuspecting people in California. One woman in California on this segment states that she purchased 2 puppies (I think maltese poodles) for $900 and after paying $2200 in vet fees the first day she got the pair, one puppy died 5 days later. She is convinced the puppies came from one of these illegal breeders. PLEASE EVERYONE BE CAREFUL AND I HOPE SOMEONE CAN GO DOWN THERE AND GET THOSE PUPPIES OUT OF THIS DISGUSTING AND INHUMANE SITUATION!!!
http://www.insideedition.com/ourstor...px?storyid=227

She is convinced the puppies came from one of these illegal breeders.

YA THINK!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!