View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 03:56 PM   #8
browniesmom622
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsygal37
Hey Lenore. Wow 18 lbs. you have a big one too. Ha ha. Noel is 16 pounds, but although she has papers I really think she has poodle or westie in her. She just looks it. Anyway, I have three bigger Yorkies (10 lbs. 12 lbs. and 16 lbs.) and I have one tiny Morkie (Yorkie and Maltese) Tia is only 3 1/2 pounds. I was a wreck when I got her. Terrified that the big Yorks would trample her or she would break or something, but she's tougher then she looks. No you can't rough house with the tinys, well you can but in a soft way. There is a lot more care to having a little one, such as pottying. We have Tia wee wee pad trained because it's too cold for her outside. The other three go out whether it's cold or drizzzle. They go out to pee. I love all my dogs but I will say that my tiny is special in her own way. I get to take her with me and no one knows when we go into the store. Ha ha. Imagine taking in my big fat butt 16 lb. der. LOL. Elaine

Brownie looks all yorkies and has 100 % yorkie additude lol
im glad there other big ones here !! yAY !!
i deff would NOT go that small they way my boys play they owuld prob squish it lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!