View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 03:55 PM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Tongue I have a secret . . .

this morning when I took Annika back to the laundry room to do her usual routine (pee and poop) she did not poop. Well I eventually fed them and after they were done (Tiger also did the pee and poop) I let them loose and they go back with me to the bedroom so I can make up the bed and get ready for work. These days it is still dark outside even at 7:00am so my hubby got up as soon as I came in the door and left to do some business in his den. Well, he normally doesn't do that but today he did and thank goodness. When he was gone, I went and started to make the bed and guess what I found on top of my down comforter ?????? POOPIES . . hard but yes, Poopies. My honey would have freaked out and he would say Annika can no longer sleep with us . . . so I hurriedly flushed them into the toilet before he came back . . Whew!

What do you think made her do that? She is pretty good at waking me up if she really needed to go but I know these past few days I have been fighting a bad cold and have been taking Nyquil so my guess is that she did attempt to wake me but I was just sleeping like a log. Well, do you think it could happen again, now that she has done it. . . . . she's always been so good and never had an accident

Oh I intend to keep this a secret so thank goodness my hubby never gets on YT. I cannot wait to share this bit of news to Myka as she will be home tomorrow and will have Annika with her the whole time she's home. Yay, and I get to sleep with Tiger the the rest of the year. . . sweet!
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!