View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 03:16 PM   #1
Tinker'sMommy
YT 2000 Club Member

Cry Georgie!!! It's been a whole year...I will always remember you!!!

I will never forget Georgie, he was so cute and precious, I got georgie in Korea in a horrible place called Chungmuru, It is about 2 streets of nothing more than Petshops in Seoul, You can find anything from Lizards to cats and of course dogs, even Monkeys.
I wanted to get my kids a little puppy for Christmas and found about this place in Korea, I was told that you could find any kind of puppy, which is true, They have every breed you could imagine, We decided to go take a look and I was in love with all of them, they had every color and size. It was what seemed puppy heaven. I am not Korean therefore I dont speak korean but I managed to "communicate" with this man and get Georgie. He stole my heart, I had no idea or knew nothing about Yorkies, All I knew was that he was tiny and cute. It was cold in Korea, around this time of year(Korea's cold hits you like a dagger)Like i said we were so ignorant of the breed, we started taking this little angel out to go potty, he was eating but the second day he ate less and that third day he just didn't want to eat. We tried to force food on him with no success, (I wish I had known about Nutri-Cal) and he didn't eat that day The next day he just laid there, and when I went to see him, he was twitching I was sooooooooooooo scared I called my husband to come from work to help me, he did!! Georgie looked like he was in pain, I was crying, it was so sad, that day we took him back to that man and he "told" me he would keep him and to go back in a week, when I went back he basically said Georgie was dead

I was soooo sad and angry at myself, by this time I was checking on line for info and I found out on my own that what george had was hypoglacimia(sp?), all that baby needed was some nutri cal, or something similar Too late uh?

When I went to back he didn't have any more yorkies, all he had were maltese and s**tz-su(sp?), That is how I got Chiquito Chiquito has brought me and my family alot of joy and love..but ...................I will never forget little Goergie
Tinker'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!