View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 06:14 AM   #10
itsrox
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatink
for 6 days while I go on vacation which I really dont even want to go, this has to be the absolute worst time of year to go on vacation. Its just too busy of a month to be going out of town but I did not get any say in it . We are goign on a cruise with my husbands work (Im not complaining I just wish they would have done it anytime of year other than a week and a half before christmas)

Tink and Penny are staying at my mother in laws which is not a place I really want them to stay at
I know my MIL will take care of my Tink & Penny but I still really worry about them and I worry she will leave them outside too long and they will run away like her own dog does once a week. I told her she cant leave them outside and I told her I prefer someone go outside with them to keep thier eye on them. They dont have a very good fence so Im already worrying to death about it.

Chloe on the other hand is lucky- she gets to stay with her best friend Sadie (A fellow YT member). Im very excited about this because I know Christie will post pictures for me so while Im on the cruise I can get onto YT and see my baby!!! YAY!!!

But anyways everyone please send happy thoughts for poor Penny & Tink. They are probobly going to think I abandoned them.

I thought vacations were supposed to be fun? So far Im dredding having to go

I already miss my girls and I havent left them yet.
Awww, I know how you feel. I just got my baby last week, and out of the blue my husband asks me "What are you going to do with her when we go to Louisiana for Christmas?" with this look like I know you aren't thinking she's going to my grandparents house. They really aren't dog people, and definitely NO dog in the house. So, now I have this dilemma. A girl at work offered to keep her, and she probably will, but I'm telling you - I am a very uniform and schedule oriented person, and I just feel like my Cali going somewhere else for 6 days is going to totally break her schedule and what she is used to. I'm still trying to train her, and I have a feeling my work-friend is going to spoil her terribly. All she keeps saying is I'm getting a yorkie! I trust her......just........UGGGHHHHHH!! I wanna keep my baby with me!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!