View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 02:46 AM   #1
rsmit02
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg Friend says Im "Mad" their only dogs!!

Ok folk so am I alone here, my dogs are in honesty one of the biggest parts of my life but my friend says Im mad thier just dogs.

1) I plan going out the house to do shopping and essentials for times my husband is home so dogs are not alone.

2) I take my dogs everywhere with me and if I cant take them somewhere I try not to go often and then never leave dogs longer than 4 hours.

3) I talk to my dogs all the time, tell them, mommy is just nipping out back in 10 mins. Or wait a minute im going to do the dishes than take you for a walk.

4) When flying to usa dogs are coming in the cabin with me.

5) I cuddle, pet and play with them all the time. This really gets my friend who thinks dogs should just sleep and be quiet not get in the way.

6) I take the pups to petsmart shopping, I go for days out specifically for the pups, like a walk and picnic or to meet friends with dogs.

7) The final straw as far as my friend is concerned I said one of the things that I was really happy about moving to usa was here in uk husband and I both work full time. So dogs are alone 4 days a week for 3-4 hours as I start work 2pm husband home at 5pm. About twice a month me and husband are away for 8 hours so I pay a dog walker I know well to walk them 2 x30 mins plus sit with them for an hour in house staggered over the 8 hours.

Well in usa my husband will work from home and I am so excited about that it means the pups are only alone for the odd shopping trip and evening out. This truly makes me very happy.

So folks am I mad or a "NORMAL" yorkie owner????????????????

Ruthx
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!