View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 12:40 AM   #6
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dina_Nichole
Hi, I just placed a huge order on dog.com That place is going to make me poor, LOL!! Glad to know your 4 lb baby likes the jumbo. Trixie is almost 5 lbs. and plays rough with her toys. I think your little Stedman and her would be perfect for each other. She loves grabbing the ends of things and shaking the heck out of them. I ordered her the jumbo and I think she'll like it. Also, got my pekingese one and a mini for my smaller yorkie Pia. She doesn't like many toys unless they're really small so hopefully this loofa will make her happy. I can't believe how excited I am to get BOBO's!! HAHAHA
YAY!!! You know, this is pretty AMAZING considering that I am a total SHOPAHOLIC, LOL...but I have NEVER ordered from dog.com! I am SO going there and checking it out!!!

Trixie and Stedman DO sound perfect for each other! Isn't it hilarious when they shake the HECK out of their toys!!! It cracks me up when Stedman does it because he makes the funniest/cutest little growling sound, like he is soooo ferocious (YEAH RIGHT! ) I swear he thinks he is a German Sheppard I think your Trixie will really like the jumbo Bobo! They are big (long)...but it's size doesn't intimidate Stedman the least bit lol.

I'm sure your Pekingese will just love them...and the smaller one for little Pia is a great idea! They will all be so happy with their new toys!!! And it looks like mommy will too, LOL.

P.S.- I get pretty excited about getting Stedman new toys too, sometimes I think I am more excited than he is lol

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!