View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 09:02 PM   #13
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcalimomma
OMG I am soo sorry, both my guys are young so I hope to have them around for a long time! I did have a toy poodle that we had to have put to sleep about a year ago! I am 23 and he was my birthday present for my 5th birthday! You can do the math! Poor guy couldn't hear, see and had no more teeth. He was with us as long as we didn't think he was in pain! In the end we did the best thing for him, he will be missed though! I feel your pain!
Thank you...it was EXTREMELY hard for me and my husband both when we lost her. We had her for over 11 years, however she was around 15-16 years old as we did not get her when she was a puppy. She was also blind, and completely deaf - but she LOOKED SO GOOD! She did NOT look her age at all...and no one even knew that she was deaf or blind. At first, after we lost her I swore that I would never get another dog (we still had 2 other dogs- a Mini Doxie and a mixed breed that is a rescue, and 1 cat) after my Cocker passed (we still have them) and I just couldn't bare the thought of going through all that pain again, even though I knew I would one day have to since I still had 3 other animals...I just didn't think I would be able to go out and get another one. However, 3 months after she passed I started getting doggie fever Still in NO WAY "over" losing my baby, but the house was just too quiet. After searching for almost 2 months that is when I found my Stedman And boy am I ever so GRATEFUL to have THAT little guy!!! He is a little rascal...but he is my baby

But I did also want to say that I am so very sorry to hear about your little poodle That just breaks my heart. It nearly KILLED ME when I lost my Cocker...and she passed at the vet's office...so I can't even IMAGINE having to be faced with the decision to put my baby to sleep I know that in alot of cases (such as yours), it is the best thing for them...but still...what a HARD and terrible thing to have to go through

God Bless both of our sweet little angels.....

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!