View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 05:59 PM   #5
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

The Goat's Milk is much better if it is fresh. The canned is evaporated. The puppy supplement I use is Esiblac or something like that. Also, I put mine on puppy food as soon as I know they are pregnant. I give wet puppy food mixed with a tablespoon of cottage cheese in the morning, then leave dry puppy food down all day. As she gets bigger, I give her three smaller meals a day because there is no room in their tummy for larger meals. I only give the cottage cheese once a day tho and the vet said she didn't need anything else pre whelp. post whelp, she still gets the cottage cheese and a calcium packed pudding I make. She get cottage cheese in the morning and the pudding is mixed in with her other meals about a tablespoon at a time. Silk only had one live puppy so she didn't get a calcium pill but Kandy is smaller and had five puppies so he gave me a calcium supplement to give her each day in addition to what I already give her. I will start cutting back on her meals as they puppies start being weaned.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!