View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 02:22 PM   #11
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paw2PawTalk
Thank you SSSSOOOO MMMMUUUUCCCCHHHH. This will help me out alot. I cant believe that you have not been breeding long. Your mentor must be perfect at what he/she does with the dogs. She has taught you so well, But it does take two and I think that you have picked it up PERFECT ! You seem the perfect puppy mom. I hope that you dont mind me asking you questions ? I find your information and knowledge so very helpful to me. I want to make sure that I raise and breed my dogs the right way. It's incredible that you have had so many championships. But by the looks of your precious puppy I can see how. I will try to find those books tonight and again I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Can I still ask you questions why one comes up? Which I am sure will be probably by tomorrow ! LOL Thank you again.
Yes, my mentor is marvelous.....she's been breeding for 35+ years and has Championed over 100 dogs. My dogs are from her lines, as the dog you've seen.

Absolutely, you can ask questions anytime.

You might want to check a web site out. Breeding Better Dogs by Dr. Carmen Battaglia......he has seminars and classes on breeding. He's also an AKC board member, judge, Vet. I'll try and remember to look up his website, since he has wonderful reading material about breeding on there.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!