View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 06:45 AM   #20
abbie's mom
Lovin' 2 Girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliec1
I support this because (this is going to sound horrible but..) I'm allergic to dogs (hence the Yorkie! no allergies, yay!) and even getting near one makes me itch and my eyes water and I start coughing horribly. I even get annoyed when a person with a service dog comes into my vicinity..(I know I know..horrible!) just because I get so sick from it. You have to look at these people's points of views too, especially in a scenario like a super-crowded mall.
You are NOT 'horrible' just because your body reacts a certain way! As I've stated elsewhere, I understand about people being allergic to animals; but what about us who are allergic to the colognes people use? Every time I shop, I run the risk of someone just walking by me who thinks their cologne/perfume smells so wonderful, they bathed in it before coming out - and I pay the price with a migraine! No wonder I don't enjoy shopping. Yes...ALL peoples should be considerate "in a scenario like a super-crowded mall", or the theatre, Symphony (had to be reseated, once or just go home!), or hospitals. Yes - hospitals. It's shocking how many nurses still get away with wearing cologne on duty, and their patients are captives to the nurses' indulgence.

Wow...didn't mean to rant! LOL

Join today and remove this ad!