View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 04:51 AM   #6
prettypuppypink
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleswman
Ok...I need help....if you use a crate or cage....for your Yorkie to sleep in......what size are you using?

I was searching on Ebay, and do not know what size Cage to buy.......in preparation of course......

I bought a soft sided crate from Petedge by General Gage "It's a Breeze". I bought the smallest size 12" long x10"wide x10" high. My 2 smallest dogs are about 3 lbs. full grown. They have many sizes. The front rolls up and easy to assemble for traveling. I keep a wee pad with a regular receiving blanket (hand me downs from my DIL) over it as a mattress, use it for housebreaking and as a place it in or out of the x-pen for the night. I wish my Yorkie had a better temperment like my late one who slept in my bed. This Yorkie had a hairline fracture on his right paw, got it caught in a wire cage. I don't know how but he is trouble. Then for my kitchen I bought from Targets a 35" x35" pet playpen (PT900) and just ordered another one. I fit a small cup bed in it and wee pad in a holder, a few toys, and water dish. It's in my kitchen as well as a larger soft sided crate that my 2 other dogs (larger one is 6 lbs.) share. I use the pet playpen for the Yorkie or my Mi-Ki since the Yorkie attacked my Mi-Ki and ripped his throat. I can't trust him currently or ever and am working on his abuse issues. If not for this playpen, I'd have to isolate him in another room and defeat working with his issues of which there are many to integrate him into the dog family. This playpen is plastic and easy to clean, a life saver. It doesn't take up much room and I adore it. I searched and found the best price at Targets and it's easy to assemble and take to a park or when you travel, save the box if you ever travel by airline can check it with baggage.
prettypuppypink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!