View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 04:51 PM   #8
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

That's the scary thing about shipping and the net - anyone can have a website and they can ship you ANY dog they want - those with no ethics don't care one bit about how you feel - they already have your money.

that happened when I visited Brushy Creek Kennel back a few years ago - they emailed me these cute cute puppy pictures - I had been looking for a sister for Chanel and was really excited but did NOT research before I left to go visit.

So we drove 3 hours because they said the puppy in the emails was available right then - We literally dropped everything and just got in the car ...I'm thinking I would be seeing an adorable yorkie.

There was not one dog that looked remotely like the one they emaile me pictures of. Not even close.

They brought out this poor little female who was about 5 months old and TRIED to say she was the puppy in the emails. Not even close but the poor puppy they tried to sell me looked ill - I felt SO bad for her ...

I ended up crying on the way home because I felt terrible not wanting that poor puppy.....but at the time - I couldn't get out of there fast enough

I felt so bad leaving her, but no way was I taking her back then - she was a mess - all crooked teeth and a really bad looking distended stomach. I had visions of vet bills and heartache - she really didn't look healthy at all - but did seem happy.

By the time we got home 4 hours later and I had a chance to really think - THEN I got mad - I called and reported them locally within the week & went on a letter writing /phone calling tear.....That place was THAT BAD.

NOW I know they're AWFUL puppy mill type breeders who sell lots of sick puppies but back then I didn't know (until I started really really researching them after I was there) MY FAULT and I should have known better....

but.... IF I HAD ORDERED FROM THEM site unseen ..over the net like some people do & had a yorkie shipped from that same site - you can bet they'd have shipped that poor baby, NOT the one in the pictures. I still feel guilty over not wanting her ...and hope she ended up in a good home.

These kinds of people don't care ONE BIT about who they scam or rip off.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!