View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 04:16 PM   #12
Yorkie3
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default I posted this on 4WT too!

uh oh, I think I'm gonna be the bad witch here! I'm 51, we all should know that by now...lol....and I think teachers should be dressed in skirts or dresses, men in dress pants, shirt and tie. Not because of the students grades, but because it is, in my opinion, a way to earn more respect. By the same token, I think the male students should be wearing dark pants and white shirts, female students should be wearing dark skirts and white blouses. I know that sounds really old fashioned, but there is too much concentration between the students on what they have or don't have, how much money they can spend on trendy clothes and those who can't afford it. I think most students would do better in class and teachers would look more like authority figures instead of mom or aunt Sue. This is just my opinion and I really hope I'm not bashed too much for this, but I've discussed this with other parents, teachers and bus drivers and I would say 90-95% feel the same way. Okay now......let me have it!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!