View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 02:28 PM   #4
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytsirk27
Hi All. I guess I just need to talk. Iam feeling sooo depressed lately. I feel like Im letting everybody down and cant fix it. I feel like a complete failure in everything that I do and it is making me really really sad. No matter how hard I try nothing works out the way it should. I guess maybe I am destined to be like this..........my husband and my kids love me but i feel like im alwys letting them down...especially my husband. I just feel usless and really depressed.......
girl - you have a husband and kids who love you - you said that yourself - there are so many people that can't say this !!

I know of someone who's kids don't even speak to them - others that have lost theirs to illness or accidents .....and some others who are going thru divorce ...there's so much for you to be thankful for that you need to look at the GOOD things you do and have and don't dwell on the bad.

I have to do that myself or I'd be a mess - it really helps to count your blessings - some of ours are small - some people have more - but if you have a roof over your head and a family that loves you - you're way ahead of many people out there who aren't that lucky

Life can SUCK - it really can ...but we all have to cope in the best way we can and that means keep on plugging along. Connie may be right - maybe try antidepressants ? they have faster acting medications now and they may help you feel better ....but don't be so down on yourself - we all have room for improvement - all of us.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!