View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 08:18 AM   #6
cheer1027
Yorkie Yakker

Well after getting a PM last night about how I am an irresponsible pet owner because I have labs that live outside in our FENCED IN BACK YARD I seriously thought maybe it was a bad idea to get another dog. Then, when I woke up and took Zeta out for potty time and watched them all play, I just couldn't see how I am a horrible person. They are all happy dogs and equally spoiled and played with. The best part is that they all love each other. Our labs weigh about 50 pounds (They are all MUSCLE and can take me down )and they are so gentle with Zeta when we go outside. They all share toys in the back yard and our male even walks with Zeta to make sure the female doesn't play too close and squish her...its so cute! Besides, you all are right...the more the better...I can't get enough of my little Zeta (or Smokey and Missy)! Having another one will be just as much fun around here!

As for the vet bills, that comes with the territory. We breed our labs so I am well aware of huge vet bills and how they can get. But, I love it...I love all of our pets! So, that wont be a problem!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!