View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 07:20 AM   #1
Yorkie3
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default I tried so hard!!!

I am so upset this morning. On my bus route, after I picked up my last student, I came to a stop sign, before I turn onto the highway and head on to school. While at the stop sign, a beautiful tan German Shepard, stood at my door. He then put his front paws on my door wanting in. He looked so scared!!!............BUT he also looked so familiar. I wasn't sure he was who I thought he was because he was 9 miles from home. I couldn't let him on the bus, you never know if it's a mean dog, or whatever, but I can't put the students at risk.

When I got home, I called my neighbor to ask if Max was home. She said they have been looking for him since Friday. I knew then it was Max I saw in that little town. I left immediately to go look for him (she was home sick and without a car) and I tried and tried and I can't find him.

Her son is very upset that Max is missing and I wanted to find him so bad! If only I had known it was Max I would have let him on the bus anyway. It just so happened her son didn't ride the bus today. He was so upset over not being able to find Max that his grandmother took him out for breakfast before school to try and cheer him up a little. If only he rode my bus this morning, Max would be safe and sound now.

I am praying so hard that I'll see him again when I go to pick up the students and yes, I will let him on my bus and take him home to his family. Please say a prayer that I will find him this afternoon.

Last edited by Yorkie3; 12-11-2006 at 07:23 AM.
Yorkie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!