View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 06:47 AM   #7
babybay
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybabe4me
Hi could you please tell me more about what is going on with your baby. How old is this baby and what are the symtoms??? I have a baby that acted like this and he ended up having AAI (Atlantoaxial Instability). You could ask your vets to check this. It is a congenital defect of the neck. Please let me know. I am part of a group that you are welcome to come to. We deal with congenital defects in pets. It is Congenitaldogs@yahoo.com we have babies there with all kinds of defects from liver shunts to AAI and many other disorders.
I want to make sure your baby gets well.
I would like to Thank You very much...I will contact your address, this could help others. (acts like 5yr)
Baby is a male, he is 10 yrs old. He will be walking or laying down and suddenly he yelps or crys out in pain. He will run from the pain, then he turns his head to the left freezing in that stance...seconds later he is fine then lays down and sleeps all day for fear he will suffer from more pain. This has just begun, but he had that symptom last year for ten days and then it went away.(confined,medicated him and tests were done) During that first time I had him to every type of vets, holistic as well, he use to suffer from seizures when he was six, but I took him to the holistic vet...she set his neck correcting a pressure point due to his jumping. He has never suffered from seizures since she gave him chiropractics. This morning he is walking around eating and drinking, like nothing has happened. It is cold here and he wears his sweater or parka depending on the temp, but loves to walk and play and when I see him like this it is sooo very hard.
Any thing you can contribute on info would gratefully be appreciated.
babybay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!