View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 07:46 PM   #1
Mashi
Yorkie Yakker

Love Holly Dog..we miss you

We got Holly when I was in the 2nd grade in 1989 for Christmas...when she was younger I would dress her up in doll clothes and stroll her around like a baby. If she ever got out she would run run run and would never let any one pick her up...especially any neighborhood kids. When I went off to college she stayed with my mom, and they moved to the lake. She loved to swim in the lake...loved it. She would go down to the boat slips and bark at the fish for a little while then she would jump in and swim for hours. We could never keep her clean. I mean, it was so bad that we had to start spelling fish because if anyone even said the word she would start barking and run down to the lake. Even after a little while of saying F-I-S-H she caught on to that. haha. After 17 years of being a part of our family Holly passed away last week. She was deaf and blind and somehow managed to wander off, the whole neighborhood was looking for her but, our attempts were unsucessful until the next day...A neighbor brought Holly home, wrapped neatly in a butterfly towel. I guess she decided to go for one last swim and got disoriented... She will be missed.

I love you Holly.

Last edited by Mashi; 12-10-2006 at 07:50 PM.
Mashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!