View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 06:57 PM   #16
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Okay, I think I will go for the rubber snake idea.....we have two of those on hand (ha), so that might just be a quick fix. Thanks for that thought!

Quote:
Did you have your home built? If so, call the builder and see what they recommend. If you didn't have it built you still should be able to call a log home builder and get advice. You might even find something in one of the log home builder magazines. We have a cedar log home too and we have woodpeckers but they don't bother ours but I have no idea why.
No we built it w/ the help of family/friends who are in the electrical, plumbing, etc business (except for the sheet rock where we have it and the tin roof). Anyways, I will look around......we have never had this problem until about 3 days ago!!!!! So, it might just be trying to find something and may move on once he founds there isn't anything here.........but speaking w/ my grandmother tonight.....my aunt had lived in a cedar siding house at one time and woodpeckers destroyed it!!!! Okay, not the whole house, but did so much damage it all had to be replaced!!

Crazy birds!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!