Thread: New Puppy!!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 10:54 AM   #6
Tinker'sMommy
YT 2000 Club Member

I think they all are scams, at least the ones in the paper cause I sent someone else another e-mail inquireing about a puppy and here is what I got:

Hello,
Thank you very much for your interest on taken care of my little Babies.i really appreciate your message alot,Am just wondering if you have a very confortable home and a very large compound where the little girl and the boy can have there confortable home or to have a little more info about you on taken care of these little babies.And to know if your prepared to take good and excellent care of these Babies.Let me tell you a little more about myself and my little problem i have on my taken care of my little girl and boy.I am 30 years old Women ,My name is Kristine Camilla and i work at Heatlh East Family Care about HIV Physycians here in the state and also work at Redeemed Christian Church of God as a Choir Mistress in my church in Miami FL where i Originaly live.I originally lived in Miami FL but moved up to Las Vegas for my church dedication present where i was recently been posted to Lagos Nigeria to Represent my church for some dedicational treat.Am a Women with 3 kids,I work in a nearby clinic called Heatlh East Family Care N-H in here in lagos Nigeria where i was transfer to also Represent My chruch for some dedication treat here in Nigeria.you can as well check out the webpage at (<<http://rccghop.org/home/)or(http://www.rccghop.org >) bellow is my work Address in Nigeria:Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive.Central District Area, Abuja, Nigeria Telephone: (234)-8080-776056 Fax: (234)-2-761-4200.have been here for 1 week now.And i do deceided to come down here with my little girl and boy since am out in the state,Am here in other to keep them and take good proper care of them myself,But my work do not permit me in keeping a dogs here so i have deceided to give them out to a good and lovely home.Well i have as much as Question for you if your very interested as you said you are,I understand that not every human being are ready to stand on there words of saying and not very body can be trusted as i was told at the Nigeria Airport when i contacted the Airline that shiped them here to me.Look down for some decription of my little girl and boy.Bellow is there Full Decription.

Breed:Yorkieshier Terrier
Sex:Female and Male
Names:Emily and Joshua
What's Included: AKC Reg. & Pedigree Current shots and worming Health Guarrantee
registerable (AKC, NKC, etc.)

I have a few question to ask you before going any fulther.
1,Will this dogs be spayed or neutered?
2,do you intend to breed this dogs?
3,do you want the female or the male or both
4,Are you very sure your kids and all the adults in your household
agree that you want a dog?

Look down the road for the life of animals which could be 10, even 20 or morethan are render helpless.i am ready to give them to you free of charge but first i will have to see a full size of a pictures of your house first to me to see if you can care for these dogs and if you really have a good home,But that will depend if you have a digital Camera at your house because i really do need to good home and a clear everonment.Remember you will only have to pay for there shipping charge only.the puppies are Available for adoption at No cost,shipping your new baby to your location airline would only take no more than 10 hours to the united states from Lagos Nigeria international airport.the name of there Vet doctor is Philip Richard.Telephone:+234-8080-9941.I have every of there necessary ducumentation which you may be needing or be required when shipping the puppies to you.Once the puppies is settled securely into there new home, you can begin to introduce them to your way of doing things.i will be morethan happy to ship them to you if you really care for a dogs. I know my little ones will be the right dogs and you will enjoy every minute of time with them because they are truly human's best friend. God Bless you and your family, Await for your Respond Asap.

God Bless You.

Mrs. Kristine Camilla
Tinker'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!