View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 07:46 AM   #3
Yorkie3
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaramay
Not the best picture - will get a new one later- Will you guys indulge me in a couple of dumb questions?

She is a 1 year old Yorkie, bought from a breeder who is downsizing her operation.

First of all, I wanted to use a harness on her - easier on her little neck/trachea. But difficult when she has a sweater or coat on. How do people do this? Harness over the sweater? Or do people just use a regular collar?

What do people use for flea/tick and heartworm preventives. The one her breeder was using seems to be hard to find in the US. She goes to the vet tomorrow, and I will ask there, but wondering what other people use

Welcome to YT and congratulations on your little girl. I always use a harness, but always carry them when I go somewhere if they are wearing a sweater or coat, so I'm not help with the sweater question.

Right now I'm using Revolution for flea/tick and heartworm prevention on my Yorkies. I use Frontline and Heartgard on my Golden. I use to use the Frontline and Heartgard on my Yorkies, but they got so they didn't want to chew the Hartguard. That is why I switched. They both work very well for my doggies!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!