View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 07:19 AM   #13
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

thanks chachi..my husband always say no more but right after we got gidget a few weeks ago he found a male that he wanted so that we could one day breed them..he hates to admit it but he loves the yorkies..i have little girl who is his favorite he didnt even want her at first now that is HIS dog but is a yorkie mix and them remmie i cant breed him at 11 months old he is around 10-12lbs, sweet heart tho, but gidget i think she will be perfect she is 3lbs at 12 weeks old silky hair the button nose so..now i would love another perfect yorkie to go w/ my perfect female yorkie..and im assuming she will top at 6-6 1/2lbs..im trying to get him to turn the upstairs into the dogs bedrooms...lol this is taking more work then talking him into getting the puppies...but we have a whole upstairs we dont use, carpetted 2 big rooms, i think he is going to build me a small kennel in the back this spring w/ a top so they can play outside during the day and not worry about birds getting them and i heard that marrigolds and cedar keeps fleas away so i was going to plant marrigolds all around the the big "playpen" outside for them and place cedar chips some where..lol im rambling..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!