View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 12:41 AM   #82
Pattie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Hello Everyone, SOON the pictures taken will be on the site (all 3 sites) I want to thank everyone for coming, I enjoyed myself so much and I hope everyone did too. Thanks to our "auctioneer" we all had a fun time. Jodie has been behind the scene since the beginning and never ran out of energy (or IF she did, she forgot to tell me )I want to personally thank Jodie for doing so much to make this party a success. I also want to thank everyone for coming and for participating in the parade on behalf of my Seniors, my phone has not stopped ringing! We did not see all of them watching us, but they were seeing, watching and enjoying us. The joy and fun in a Senior's life can be very rare and I thank you for bringing sunshine into their cold dreary day. I know they will be taking about us during their social hour in the buildings for a long time to come. Many of my Seniors forget their social skills and can not remember how to participate in conversation, well, I will say this will not be the case this year. I am absolutely certain we will be the topic of their Christmas conversation at their families dinner tables this year! For those of you who could not come, Please mark your calendars for next year. This WAS our 1st ANNUAL Yorkie Christmas Party, with hopes of many more to come. Good night 3:30AM
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!