Thread: Soooo Bored!
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 09:59 PM   #5
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulrtonchigirl
What is WT?? Im bored too! My daughter is stuck to my butt! Stupid Fiance only likes to sleep play games or ignore me! He is sleeping right now! Im 26yrs old and home on a saturday night! Suxs! I started working to fill the void of being bored but im still bored....All i have is yorkie talk and myspace......
I have never been bored. Always had my hands in something to do, do you sew? I have so much I want to do and can't find the time to do it and right now not able to, but I am keeping my mind busy thinking of all that I will be able to do soon, prayerfully. How old is your daughter, have you thought of taking a class at your local college, lots of nice classes don't have to be one you don't like. I took piano and loved it. Even a hobby of some sort, with the computer there is so much information, one can learn to do a lot through the internet. Our grand daughter learnd to play piano from a site on the net that I sent her.

Potter, I admire you doing your sewing by hand, I hope you will be able to get a machine before long. They really can pay for themselves over a period of time. We share in a several common things, sewing and painting. I also wanted to mention to you that there is lots of neat painting sites on the net, I painted for years and loved it, I will be happy to send you several sites that I have book marked, if you are interested just pm and let me know if you want them. Do you crochet or knit, I have several of those bookmarked and will be happy to copy and paste and send them to you too.
I have found that through keeping myself active and my mind involved in learning different things it has helped me to be a happier person by not having any time to get bored. I am so thankful for doing these things cause now that we are older and each have health issues and Jack with Parkinsons that it helps me to involve myself in doing these things which enables me to cope better with our life situation. Kind thoughts to you both, hope things get better. Patti and Baby Blessing
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!