Thread: What a scare!
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 02:22 PM   #10
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIVIA_KARHIS
this reminds me when I found out I had a ghost in my room when I was younger. My lights went on and off on day (my light thing was out side my door and my brother would mess with it all the time. turning it on and off) and there was a tall shadow. I started yelling at my brother to stop messing with my light or I was going to tell mom. I walked out and the shadow was there but no one else was and the light was STILL going on and off. (This happened a lot of times after this.) freaked me out. And then a few days later I was moving my stuff around in my room. Well I guess I made him mad bc that night my door slammed and stated shacking. I yell stop and it did. Lets just say I sleeped under my banket that night.lol

Right now I live in a house that is dated back before WW2 here in Germany. Every now and again I hear doors shut and creek open and as if some one is walking up stairs or walking up or down the stairs. I have even had the basement door shut on me, when I was down there and not open for a few min. Yeah lets just say I have a little heart attack that day lol

They cant hurt you... might make you hurt your self thou :-p. If you are really worried about it. Get some holly water and put some in each room. if it a bad ghost then he will not mess with you.

That is scary! I would be knocking on my mom's door to sleep with me lol
mizzwanned is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!