View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 07:12 AM   #1
veguroev
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Omg Hawk near Jerome

This morning, like every morning, I got up to let Chiquito and Jerome out to pee. I go out with them every time, but today I wanted to use the bathroom too, so I decided to go real fast while they relieve themselves and chase one or two squirrels, so I'm in the bathroom and hear Jerome barking and thought to myself, he's chasing a squirrel, so I hurried b/c I don't want my neighbors to be annoy by the barking specially on Saturday mornig that some people like to sleep in. I opened the door and OMG !!!! Jerome is barking at this huge hawk!!!! and then I don't see Chiquito!!! so I start lookng for him and If I didn't want to wake up my neighbors I sure did after I satrted looking for Chikis and Jerome kept barking at the hawk, so I grabbed Jerome and the hawk just looked at us like what are you guys doing? didn't move or do anything of course I'm sooooo scared and I don't see Chikis anywhere until I go around the house and there he is taking a poop!! what a relief!!!literally for him and for me too, so I grab Chikis and go inside the house and look out to see if the hwak was still there and yes, he was still there on the tree on one of the lower branches close to where Jerome was.
It scared the hell out of me!!!!! I'm glad my babies are ok and that big bird didn't find my babies attractive, but it really sacred me a lot.

CHIKIS, OSCARITO,JEROME, KIKI, AND NEGRITA.
veguroev is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!