View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 05:33 PM   #42
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

The GM is no longer pending and I'm lowering the price on both of theses. If I could sell them both I'd just have the shipping left to cover for my little girl and could probably have her paid off early!

23) Authentic Louis Vuitton Neo Speedy, I wanted this bag so bad for years and finally got it on my 19th birthday from my fiance. We're getting married this upcoming April once he gets his Masters in Engineering. If he knew I was selling this he'd kill me but I hardly ever use it anymore. I use shoulder bags mainly and this is a handbag so it stays in my closet, I'd like to find someone who'd really use this bag and appreciate it for what it is.I can definitly take more pictures of the details of this bag if anyone is interested. The patina on the handles has aged a bit and isn't quite as white as when I first got it but it hasn't gone to a deep honey yet either. Clearance Special ~ $115.00

24) Louis Vuitton Manhatten GM, the "it" bag for this Fall. Often called the Jessica Simpson bag as she carries hers so much. This bag was designed by Marc Jacobs and is truly stunning! Comes with dust bag and papers. I bought this bag earlier this year and used it a good bit. The Patina has changed on it slightly, but the leather still has its virgin qualitites to it. The handles could use a cleaning, I can take it to the leather shop and have them cleaned before it is shipped if you would like. I loved this bag and still love it but seem to be using my Chanel bag or Dog carrier more than anything else now and would like to raise the money to get Jaden a playmate so I'm willing to sell it. I can take more pictures of the details of the bag if interested. ~ Clearance Special! $130.00
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!