View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 04:19 AM   #15
diva pup
BANNED!

Since we are all clearing the air here I have a couple of things to say too.
I have been a returning member here for over 2-3 years and because one of the members here does not like a few of us we are singled out with your donut posts.Talked about in your little club and new members are pm'd about us. In a word, blackballed.
If you are trying to hurt my feelings with it don't bother,I just think it is pretty stupid. I am not a troll, I belong to at least 3 yorkie sites and have had ONE issue.This is a DOG forum, thankfully it is not my social calender.
BUT, if another member starts a controversy and one of us responds suddenly there is the oh so clever donut posts.Or one of us gets accused of starting the controversy when we just stated our opinion on it. OR there is very litle response to my posts, no big deal, there are very few of the members here either qualified or experienced enough to give advise on health breeding or buying a dog.
Personally I have seen some Godawful advise given here on buying a dog. I came here to talk about my dog and hopefully promote good buying practices, something some of you would do well to listen to from the older more experienced members of this board.yorkierose,whispersmom,feminvistr,luv my pupster, jerry.I am leaving out a couple of them only because you wouldnt listen to their advise anyway, you would just get out the doughnuts LOL.
I am not talking to the entire board just a chosen few, good manners dictate I not mention any names.Dawn
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!