View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 09:57 PM   #11
rachelsyorkie
Rachel & Tilula Belle
Donating Member

Default thanks for the feedback

No there isnt any doggie boutiques in my area. I was thinking about a small coffee house type shop w/ a few things for sale or maybe just custom ordering. & a nice fenced area. I think toybreeds only would be better & a copy of a vet/shot record kept on file. A per visit rate would be great but what would a good rate be $5, would that be fair for several hours of socialization. Maybe $2 for each additional dog?? I wouldnt have a pond. I thought about setting up a baby pool that could be emptied when it looked dirty & cleaned daily. Have fun events like race to mommy-a-thon, monthly cutest pet contest pictures only, halloween dress up, xmas parties. Birthday event rentals for your dog. I dont know, I think I'm being weird to be so extreme with my dogs. I wish I could do something fun, that others would love & I could include my dogs which are the sweetest dogs. They welcome all new pets into our home. Guess I'll keep thinking about it. I work at a hotel & I thought I could bring one dog w/me since I work nights & its a pet friendly hotel. The hotel has to allow pets but the owners do not like it. I just got a new job at another hotel, they are not pet friendly. But I am working on getting into management & w/a pet friendly chain then I may be able to bring my dog to work w/me. They get so sad when I leave them. But a steady job brings a steady check. I opened a little pet boutique & everyone loved it, it was adorable, reasonibly priced-I didnt make enough. And I thought about ebaying some inventory but to much of the same thing on there to waste my time. Back to the drawing board,lol.

Last edited by rachelsyorkie; 12-07-2006 at 10:01 PM.
rachelsyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!