View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 03:20 PM   #1
ytsirk27
BANNED FOR SCAMMING MEMBERS!

Angry I need to vent...and im sorry!

IM SO MAD I Could friggin kill somebody. I sent a pkg out and it was supposed to be deliveed on the first of december. mind you the weather there was a delay....ok...dont mind one.delay....but the friggin delivery guy can take it from st.louis to the CITY ITS GOING TO and than not deliver it....TAKES IT BACK TO THE dhl warehouse 6 HRS AWAY!!! mind you I am only 5 hrs and 10 minutes from this person but they go an hour and a half out of their way!!WTF!!! I am sooo mad...this lady has been waiting FOREVER....... been like this for 3 days,. It better not be damaged or im going to blow a gasket....my husband worked hard on this box and if its messed up im going to just kill everybody....THAN theirs greyhound....we ship our Double COmpartmentaluminum dog boxes thru greyhound busline and I opened a commercial aaccount last friday. No proiblems......went to send one off today and they said theres an issue with it...I said "an issue? I just got the damn thing". and so i called them and they dont know why its not working and i have a box that needs to go tonight!! THAN to top it all off. The manager here at jumpstart travel center( bus depot because were a friggin podunk hillbilly town) doesnt know how to fill a ticket out!!! So now I am either having to wait till tomorrow to send it OR i have to drive 2 hrs away and pay cash for shipping that I did not want to do and hope everythings ok when I get there!! I am sorry to ramble I am soooo god dang mad I could cry!! plus i burnt 2 full orders of treats today...a daycare kid puked all over my coffee table and couch.. I have a friggin headache and I am just sooo mad!!
ytsirk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!