View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 12:54 PM   #12
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

[QUOTE=yorkieK9trainer]Help, guys! Anyone here ever have to go on bed rest? QUOTE]

I was on bedrest the last month of my first pregnancy. I crocheted like crazy. First son had more baby blankets than the law allows. It was pre-home PC days so I read books, did crossword puzzles and watched TV. But stand by because daytime TV is horrible -- bless TIVO!! If I am going to watch during the day now, I just pop up some program that I have recorded. It is also a great time to do an online or home study course of some kind. Maybe learn another language, knock out a credit to two towards a degree, or a just for fun course. Of course you can also get a ton of baby books from the library. Hopefully a friend or family member can help with the pick up and return. Maybe find a free website hosting site and build a web page or two.

I have been housebound for a little over a week now from foot surgery. I have not done any of those constructive things but.... I have spent a LOT of time here on Yorkietalk, learning tons and sharing some laughs. Good luck to you -- it will pass quicker than you think and be so worth it when you have that little one in your arms!
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!