View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 08:45 PM   #1
StewiesMom
Stewie Rox the Sox
Donating Member

Exclamation Everyone Listen Up.

I do not own YorkieTalk, but it is a place where I enjoy spending much of my time. Recently, I have not been coming here as often because of all of the childish BS that is going on. I am 21 years old and it feels sometimes as if I am much older than a lot of the people on here. I am not trying to start a controversial thread, so please don't "doughnut" me.

No one listens to Admin when he asks not to "hawk" products (or join YT just to advertise), bring up past experiences with people on other forums, personally attack members, sabotage people or get off-topic.

Poor Lenora (Brownie's Mom) just wanted to make YT a great place and have a Member of the Month contest for fun and many people turned it into something that I'd rather not talk about.

I came here in early February to find advice about my adorable and well-loved Yorkie named Stewie. I made a few friends and some great acquaintances. I've even helped a fellow member pick out a Yorkie from a breeder. I am grateful for YT; it has taught me a lot about my dog and other people all over the world.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to try to BRING our forum back together:

Please re-read the rules if you haven't lately. Please try to follow them. Please remember that YorkieTalk.com needs good members to keep going at this amazing rate; try to be/become one of the good members.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by StewiesMom; 05-30-2005 at 08:55 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!