View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 09:20 AM   #1
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Default $10.00 Purse Sale, $15.00 fragrance sale! :)

I found my little girl!!! And if I can get 110.00 dollars before Monday I can go ahead and put the downpayment on her as I have enough right now to cover the rest

So, I'm having a purse clearence sale and wanted EVERYONE to know about it Pictures of the purses and fragrances can be seen in the link in my other thread. All the purses you see with the exception of the two authentic Vuittons on the end are $10.00 with free shipping Buy 6 purses and you can have them for $50.00 with free shipping.

The two faux designer purses, the Piano Cabas and the Dior Saddle bag I will let both of them go for $25.00 a piece with free shipping or $40.00 for both with free shipping.

ALL of the fragrances are $15.00 with free shipping and if you want one of the authentic designer bags I am willing to go down on the price I was orginally wanting. I'd take $160.00 for the Manhatten GM with free shipping and $140.00 for the Neo Speedy. If you wanted both of them I'd let them both go for $240.00 or best offer.

I'll be posting the jewelry and the leather jacket later today. I'll take 40.00 for the Leather jacket from express. I also have some more of Jadens clothes I could sell if people would be interested in boy clothes. I have some jackets and shirts I'll be posting in the yorkie section. I really want this little girl and don't want her to get bought before I can put the down payment on her so PLEASE help me get her
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!