View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 06:51 PM   #5
minniemn
YT Addict

Pat, it is on her website that she stated for us to visit to learn more about her... she didn't state this on her post.

I probably should not have posted what I did, but I have run into quite a few people who have this attitude with home breeders who do not show.

There are all types of people who want puppies for different reasons, some prefer the home breeder, who has just one or two dogs that have litters, in their home, and the puppies are part of the home, familar with all the household sounds.

And you have those who want show dogs who make their income by raising and breeding dogs.

Neither is better than the other, both love their dogs just as much. Yes some from both types are not responsible, but that doesn't make them all bad.

I am just getting frustrated with those who knock those of us who are not showing dogs, or in dog sports but do breed.

My mentor stated that I will run into people who will cut down people like me who are just starting out, so I guess I just decided to state my opinion since we were invited to read her web site.

here is the link.... well I can't post it now, because the web site isn't available at the moment, when it comes back up I will get the link.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!