Thread: Hello.... ?????
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 06:24 PM   #1
tramseyer
Yorkie Yakker

Smile Hello.... ?????

Ok, I think I'm in the right forum now -- I'm never quite sure what to put in an intro.

I am Theresa, and I was adopted by a wonderful and sweet girl Yorkie named Heidi, a little over 6 months ago. She has seen me and the rest of us (my Mom, Dad, and cats) through a hard time. Heidi is the light of our lives She is four years old this year.

I wish I had good pictures to post, but she has only let me take three or four since she arrived, such a diva! Unfortunately, those did not turn out well, and in the ones that my cousin took, I look like I'm either a zombie or soused. I have some digital cameras on my wish list...

She was very shy and spooks very easily, but she's improving - she barks at Dad when he gets her to go outside in the early mornings. There's a good chance she was abused before she came to us - how anyone could do that, I'll never understand.

Heidi is never thrilled when I use the computer - she likes it much better when I do my homework on paper. The cats can get on the computer and from there into my lap, which doesn't sit well with Heidi at all when she's already there. I do the rest of my studying and writing on my bed; we snuggle

In a nutshell, that's my girl and me! Glad to meet all of you.

Theresa
tramseyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!