View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 09:58 AM   #1
MikaTallulah
YT 1000 Club Member

Omg Could my yorkie be pregnant?

I was planning to get Cozy spayed on November 21, but she was in heat. She can into heat after I made the appointment. The vet did not want to spay her while she was in heat. I did not know when she truly went into heat. My golden retriever was unneutered at the time and has seen be altered. I had him altered November 30 because she was driving him nuts, he needed ear surgery anyway, and he is now nine and I no longer planned on breeding him. Back to the topic at hand. I do not think she is heat any longer no swelling of her vaginal canal, bleeding, or discharge. Her nipples, however are swollen and she is eating more than usual. When she was in heat she was eating the same amount of food as before but now she is always begging for food. Are swollen nipples and increased appetiate signs of pregnancy? The vet claims there is almost no way she could be pregnant because the golden (+100 lbs.) would have harmed her (10.5 lbs) in the process. The only dog she has ever had contact with unsupervised is my golden retriever. Once I discovered she was in heat I kept a diaper on her 24/7. The only time the diaper came off was when we was going to the bathroom outside with supervision. She is only 7 months old!!!!!! Someone tell me if I am over reacting or not. The vet says I can want and see if I want.
MikaTallulah is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!