View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 05:14 PM   #1
bkessler
Mommy's Little Angel
Donating Member

Camera Mocha's Memorial Day

Wow, I had such a fun day today that i wanted to share it with all of my Yorkietalk friends.. I went to grandma's and grandpa's house (my mommy's parents) for a BBQ... It was alot of fun.. They had alot of food but mommy was mean and didn't let me have any.. Anyway, my mommy's grandpa and his wife came over with their yorkie Ruby!! We had such a good time.. We ganged up on Winnie (the cat) and chased her all around and almost made her fall in the pool!! Ruby and I played with one of Winnie's toys.. We were fighting over it... I love Ruby (mommy said she is my great auntie).. I miss her but mommy said I am going to visit every week!! Ruby is a big girl.. She is 11 lbs but I am not afriad of her!! Anyway, I hope you don't mind that I posted some pictures of us!! Thank you and I hope all of you had a great holiday weekend!! God bless the soliders in the war
Attached Thumbnails
Mocha's Memorial Day-edited.jpg   Mocha's Memorial Day-dsc00760.jpg   Mocha's Memorial Day-dsc00806.jpg   Mocha's Memorial Day-dsc00791.jpg   Mocha's Memorial Day-dsc00766.jpg  

Last edited by bkessler; 05-30-2005 at 05:21 PM.
bkessler is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!