View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 04:37 PM   #5
Julz
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy's Mommy
Congratulations on your new yorkie babies, and welcome to Yorkie Talk

I have seen pics of the red/chocolate yorkies and I think they are beautiful. I am sure they are all adorable no matter what color. The good news is, there are no known health concerns for the chocolate yorkie so other than an "undiserable coat" (which I dont believe its undesireable at all) but the YTCA doenst recognize it since it is not the standard colors.

You should post pics of your babies if you can, we've love to see all of them.

I read if you have a litter with chocolate yorkies you should not duplicate the mating again. So perhaps you shouldnt mate your female to that particular male again unless you wanted chocolate yorkies again?

Good luck!

Did you read see this site before? It has some good info
http://members.aol.com/CYorkie/Genet...Chocolate.html
I read that also. My first thought was not to breed Tea Leaf with him again, but it seems that people are much interested. Someone just sent me a "private" response and I told her that even though the red is amazing, I would sell them with a "No Breed" contract. I will see if I can figure out how to post a picture. I just took a couple about an hour ago. Mine are not only red, they both have a white blaze on their forehead and their little chests. Let me see if I can get some pictures on here for you. They aren't even 1 day old yet. Thanks so much for your response. This seems like a very friendly group to join!!
Julz
Julz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!