View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
heatherjean8737
My little furbutts
Donating Member

Default Thank you yorkiesofsautee & Rain!!!

Thank you so much!!!! Benji loved all of his toys. I got so excited when I saw the box sitting by my door when I got home from work. Benji was excited too. Benji loved all of his stuff!

He got a letter and picture, bully stick, a bully spring, hair ties, cinnamon applesauce dog treats, a soft blue blankie, a bone toy, a reindeer at says "c'mon say HO HO HO", a coat (which is going to be perfect when we go to NY for christmas) and a shirt that says A List. Bella stole the bully spring as soon as she saw it on the floor. Benji loved the reindeer. He was running around with it and making it go off.

I even got a bunch of goodies! I got some chocolate covered oreos, marshmellows and pretzel sticks, some twistix candies and white drops. JJ you must have known I had a sweet tooth. But my boyfriend has an even bigger one. By the time I got done looking at all the stuff and putting Benji's shirt and coat on him, Patrick (my boyfriend) had already aten a chocolate covered oreo and a pretzel. He was like man these are the best! We had a favorite chocolate store in NY that we loved going to and he said your chocolates reminded him of that store. Thanks again!!! We loved everything so very much.

Oh yea, you said that the white drops were doggie safe right? I just wanted to double check that I wasn't reading it wrong.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 347.jpg (33.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 351.jpg (32.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 356.jpg (34.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 360.jpg (36.7 KB, 40 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!